At Living Rooms Ltd, the privacy and confidentiality of user information is important. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We will not disclose identifiable user information to any third party without consent.
This policy explains how we may collect information about you and then use it in order to satisfy your booking or purchase requirements. It also outlines the security measures we take in order to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things that we will not do.
When you make a booking, we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
Use of information
We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
• to advise you of any changes or problems with your booking
• to help us to administer accounts, services and products which we offer
• to help detect fraud or loss
• to advise you if you have won any competition or prize giveaway
• to write to you (including electronic mail) or to telephone you (including SMS) with information about our services or products or offers. This information is sent to you normally via electronic mail in the form of an e-newsletter more than once a month.
• To change the personal details we hold about you can email or write to us at the address at the bottom of this page
Disclosure of information
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to other companies without your prior consent. We do not sell mailing lists to third parties.
Protection of information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. This includes following certain procedures, for example encrypting data on our websites and in order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
If you communicate with us via the Internet then we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products, however, you can always send us an email at any time to change your preferences.
This website may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience for you. Living Rooms is not responsible for the security practices of such websites.
Living Rooms Ltd
19A Harcourt House
London W1G 0PN.
We may amend this policy from time to time, in which case the amended version will be published on our website. This policy applies to personal information held about individuals. It does not apply to information we hold about companies and other organisations.